Integrated Wealth Management Process™
The Integrated Wealth Management Process™ is a holistic and evolutionary strategic planning program based on a conversation about your financial affairs for the rest of your life.
The process begins with:
1. Initial Consultation: The first meeting is an introductory meeting where we talk about what you are trying to accomplish; this is where we really try to get a feel for the kind of planning you need. Based on that meeting, we provide you with our Integrated Wealth Management Assessment™, a questionnaire that is designed to help you establish goals and objectives, both short-term and long-term, and to gather the data that we need to begin the planning process.
2. Unique Discovery Experience™: Once you have completed the Integrated Wealth Management Assessment™, we have our second meeting to review your goals and objectives and to review the data that you have provided.
3. Interactive Drafting Session™: After entering this information in our computers, we are prepared to hold our third meeting, which is an Interactive Drafting Session™, that allows us to view different scenarios and to make sure that all of your information is correct. By the time we have finished the Interactive Drafting Session™, you will have a clear vision of your options, we will have clearly defined your planning goals, and we will have a draft of your plan. Experience tells us that this is the most important meeting. After completing the Interactive Drafting Session™, you will receive a copy of your planning draft for your review.
4. Integrated Wealth Management Blueprint for Success™: When you have completed your review of the draft, we will schedule the final meeting. In the final meeting, we will review the financial plan, discuss the necessary steps to implement the plan and begin the implemenation process, if we have agreed on a long-term professional relationship, which normally revolves around the management of assets for our clients.
5. Implementation: At this point, we will take your plan and put it to work to pursue your goals. We will meet to bring you up-to-date on the status of your investments and answer any questions you might have.
6. Integrated Wealth Management Review™: In addition to the quarterly reporting, we expect to meet with our clients at least once or twice a year. The Integrated Wealth Management Review™ allows us an opportunity to maintain an evolutionary, strategic planning relationship and to revisit your origianl financial planning issues. One thing that we know after twenty five years of experience is that the process must be evolutionary; we must be preparted to modity the plans to address the inevitable changes in your life.